My zipper tie is stuck!
Typically if a zipper tie is stuck, it is simply the locking mechanism on the back of the tie that holds the tie in place and keeps your little prince looking dapper all day. This locking mechanism does not tighten the tie, but it will prevent the knot of the tie from slipping down while being worn. If you are unable to open or loosen the zipper, please refer to the following illustration for how to use the lock:
1. Make sure you have both pieces of the tie.
2. Place the body of the tie on the plastic form. You may want to reinforce it with a dab of hot glue.
3. Pull the tie through the zipper and bring to one side.
4. Wrap the tie across the front of the plastic form.
5. Bring the tie to the back, keeping it close to the plastic form.
6. Thread the tie back through the zipper loop and tuck the end through the knot. Grab the end as it comes through the knot and pull it tight.
If you have any other problems in retying your tie, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The product I want is no longer listed on the website.
Most of our designs are produced on an extremely limited basis, in order to preserve our one-of-a-kind feel. They are only available on a first-come, first-served basis, so make sure you order before they are gone. These items will not be reproduced. However, we have plenty of new designs being released regularly, so you are sure to find something you love just as much.
The product I want is on back order.
If a product is listed as on back order, you may request to be notified when the product is back in stock. To do this, locate the product page and click the link that says "Email me when back in stock" and then enter your email address as prompted. If you experience any problems with this process, please email us at email@example.com.