Yes! We are still open and shipping! We remain fully operational and equipped to fill your orders so you can still receive your clothing and make memories as you celebrate holidays and milestones at home. :)
Please keep the following in mind as you place your order:
- All office staff is currently working remotely, therefore questions about individual orders may take a little extra time to respond.
- Operations staff are all wearing latex gloves and practicing social distancing within the warehouse.
- Operations staff are having their body temperature checked prior to entering the facility.
- Our warehouse is experiencing staff fluctuations from day to day, given staff health concerns and their families - they are also managing family needs with homeschooling. We are doing our best to manage these fluctuations but you may experience a slight delay (1-2 days) in seeing your order leave the warehouse. If you need your order by a specific date, please reach out to us via email or live chat before ordering to ensure we can get it to you in time.
- With many states beginning to limit the movement of residents outside the home, carriers are making adjustments to their service as well. We have not seen many delays (except in the most affected areas) but some carriers such as UPS and FedEx are no longer guaranteeing package transit/delivery times.
- International package deliveries continue to experience delays.
Thank you for your understanding! We are working hard to keep things as normal as possible throughout these unprecedented times.